luke w

Adjusting door gaps

Am I right in thinking the door gaps can be adjusted? Both doors have fairly large gaps at the moment with a fair bit of wind and road noise coming through.

not really, front wings have a bit of movement but the doors are basically fixed position, most of the poor fitting doors I've seen are due to damage.

Corrado doors seem to twist out of shape easily around the glass frame and that leads to sealing problems. I've not needed to change the hinge pins or adjust the doors even on my 21 yr old Corrado, but then I don't lean on the doors when they are open. You may be able to shim the doors back a bit towards the B pillars on the hinges but I reckon your problems are still down to out of shape door frames and not the door position.

It's not between the wing and door and the b pillar and door where the gap is, it's more like they aren't closed properly. If you look down the side of the car from the rear quarter panel the doors stick out a bit. I'm sure I've read somewhere you there's a bit of adjustment for this.

Striker pins on the B pillar. 15mm ring spanner best.

The reason they are adjust more outwards usually is because the doors need a harder slam to close when pulled in to get tight shut lines.