nick_corr

london newbeeee

Hi to every1!!!im so excited i got my FIRST Rado!! after 2 mk3's and 2 mk4's i am now the proud owner of a 94 corrado vr6! the car itself is a bit beat up, in desperate need of some tlc, but i love it to bits! literally! any of u older and more experience cats on here have any tips for me?

stay well

The forum has all the advice and tips you'll ever need. Get searching or get posting with any problems.. we'll be happy to advise!

cats!!! with opposable thumbs! typing on this here forum!?

Welcome to corrado ownership, theres plenty of information but as for tips its really a case of take it as it comes, the search function will pretty much bring back all the information you will ever need but if not theres always someone willing to help.

welcome, shouldve come up ace cafe last night for VAG night

ever need a hand or spare parts give me a shout

crap!!! how comes ace cafe didn't have the vag nite in it's schedule?!?!?! i cant believe i missed THE most important event and it was my 1st one aswell...:(((

lion, i live in wembley too m8, dyu reckon we can meet up at some point so i cud get some 1st hand tips from a more experienced rado owner??