Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

16v at stealers!

Noticed a very tidy green L-reg 2.0 16v at the local stealers today in Canterbury. Went and had a quick look, and it's very tidy. Only done 48K, wheels look new etc. £5995 is a bit steep, but it's in really good nick and would come with VW warranty etc.

First one I've ever seen at a stealer, and it's very nice too! So if anyone in the south east is after a 16v, go and have a look 'cos it probably won't be there very long.

Too right! :wink: Went after 3-4 days, and I've seen it driving around since- guy gave me a wave which is always good to see :D

Noticed a very tidy green L-reg 2.0 16v at the local stealers today in Canterbury. Went and had a quick look, and it's very tidy. Only done 48K, wheels look new etc. £5995 is a bit steep, but it's in really good nick and would come with VW warranty etc.

First one I've ever seen at a stealer, and it's very nice too! So if anyone in the south east is after a 16v, go and have a look 'cos it probably won't be there very long.

Seen a couple at my local stealers recently - tend to be late plate ones but the prices they are asking for them is ridiculous!! - saw a 16V M reg and they wanted £7k for it! *:)

£7k for a 16v? :shock: Unless it's done under 30k miles, that's extortionate!

One of them I looked at had done 38k miles..... it was totally mint though! - but didnt think Storms were worth that money these days!

One of them I looked at had done 38k miles..... it was totally mint though! - but didnt think Storms were worth that money these days!

cheers scott :mad: :? :(

Jesus - £7k for a 38k 16v!!! :o

What's my 40k VR worth then?!? Must be at least £12k ;)

cheers scott :mad: :? :(

Soz mate - if it makes you feel better my mates Classic Green Storm with 75k miles on it has just been valued at £11.5k by Lancaster Consultants *:)