VR6 Lee

BHP... what's your rado running now

Certainly with German cars, the power quoted by the factory is always a minimum.

nope, my 1050cc polo felt like it definitely had no more than 45bhp :)

WHY!!!!!!...... When you drive it hard does it make you smile; as you floor it and see the spoiler rise do you grin, if the two statements are true who cares whether you are on the money, below or above. Until it feels slow; it ain't

Course i smile when i drive it, i love it. But why not?? I spent £2000 for a new engine, so i am curious to know what power its putting out, just like anyone else who goes to a rolling road day.

If you feel the same as those statements and therefore dont want to get your car on the rolling road, that fine, not going to knock you for it. But i would like to know.

Never understood this Top Gear thing of cars losing so many horses as they age. In my experience of going to many, many rolling roads the Corrado engines generally hold onto the BHP's pretty well, especially the VR6 which almost always puts out within a few HP of what it should be putting out - unless the cam position sensor is dead but that's normally quite obvious and quickly fixed :)

Your's made 200.1bhp at Stealth mate with a standard filter and cams :)

212bhp with remap, BMC, Magnex and Cams. Will be changing the map soon, so will be interesting to see what happens...

Out of my valver I got 146bhp with only a cat back exhaust system on Stealth rolling road

My VR got 192bhp with low compression in 3 cylinders, how generous the rollers where I don't know