Wompa

Votex Roof rack

They look allot like the original VW version, but cant say if it would fit or not. Surely if they advertise the fact they fit rado's your covered for any issues? If your still not sure, contact them to confirm.

The origional roof bars have a wide contoured load pad that sits on the roof, the one in the link looks quite narrow and may leave an impression if clapmed hard

I have some original VW ones with T Track - they fit perfectly - I have had to make my own rubbers tho - £50 collected or plus postage - based in bath - PM me if interested.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

ah - you're in sweeden! offer still stands.

Tim

The origional roof bars have a wide contoured load pad that sits on the roof, the one in the link looks quite narrow and may leave an impression if clapmed hard

this on the original part is hard plastic, and uses individual rubber pads, cant say for sure but on the linked images the part that rests on the roof looks like it has an integrated rubber/support. If it does then maybe something can be made to protect the paintwork??