8vMatt

What Parts Do You Want To See Made From Carbon?

Id like one for a late valver though not a VR :)
If you can find another four that want one for a late valver, there is no fee for setting up a mould. I have the slam panel that could be sent to them.

I'll buy 4 lol
Haha, you need five for there to not be a mould making fee. Might cost you a bit! Let me know if you find others to commit with you.

The late inner door pull handle surrounds! Early ones are a couple of quid from VW, whereas the late ones are around £50. Utter madness. Should be a cheap and simple part to make out of CF 8)

The late inner door pull handle surrounds! Early ones are a couple of quid from VW, whereas the late ones are around £50. Utter madness. Should be a cheap and simple part to make out of CF 8)

Early one's are now obsolete !

Cheers guys, exactly the type of items that need to be made to help overcoming being made obsolete. Anybody have mint examples they are willing to send to me to include in a package to be sent to the Carbon company?

Matt,

What about drivers side seat tilt handle ! Obsolete,passengers is still available ------just !

Nice small parts, look good in carbon

I have one of each, pm me if you need them,but I can't afford to loose them !

Don't know if anyones mentioned it yet but i'd personally be very interested in carbon side mirrors and a carbon front grille for an early valver?