Sign in to follow this  
20v turbo

new wheels&brake light

Do you have to cut the boot lid to fit that light, or does it just bolt onto the existing skin? It looks well smart... and the wheels are great... 8)

Do you have to cut the boot lid to fit that light, or does it just bolt onto the existing skin? It looks well smart... and the wheels are great... 8)
yep have to cut a slot in outer skin,it has 2 bolts moulded in to it but there no use so i just sikaflexed it in.

if your carefull you can cut it in without having to do any painting just touch up the bare metal edges(unlike me who used an air saw and ended up having to blow the bottom of the tailgate it :mad: ,but i think its worth the effort :)

That brake lights mings!! why fit one???

LOL....subtle as a sledghammer :-)

I quite like it myself.....prefer my high level one though but that's a good effort and looks factory.

phatvr6

a man after my own heart no bullsh*t just staight to the point i like that :)

james 20vt

the number plate lights are still there it goes below them 8)

Looking good turbo. Niiice! 8)

Seen the 3rd brake lights on the american model at shows, dont know if they were factory standard or not, were any rados american or otherwise built with this 3rd light? Looks good. Have to agree with KevHaywire though, id rather have the high level one.

\still i like it.

mate i binned the wheels about 2 month's after putting them on :roll: ,it's just they were cheap at the time after someone tryed to nick my bbs's and sh*gged them in the process.

looks good man, although I like the top-of-the-back-window placement better. Personal taste tho, and that doesn't look bad either :)

Nice rims :)

20v turbo, only jokin mate theyre the same as i've got , pia to clean but look ok :-)

i thought that as i was writing it looking at your sign,but they went because i couldnt do with the bumpy ride they gave compared to the 16" and they are also very heavy.