carrots

new fuel pipes

hi just got back from mot station,ive had a few advisorys but the 2 main ones i want to sort asap are the fuel pipes near the filter and the rear axle bushes.ive seen the bushes on ebay just wonder if anyone can tell me where i can get the fuel pipes from.do vw still sell um and whats the cost.cheers

Don't buy pattern parts firstly, the rear bushes need to be genuine parts to ensure quality and longevity.

As for your fuel pipes, you don't say what Corrado yours is. Typically all Corrados other than the Valvers have very simple plastic fuel pipes which don't typically have MOT issues. The 16v Corrados use a more elaborate arrangement for the k jet system and these do have issues with corrosion and cracked pump housings. Replacement of these pipes can become very expensive and sometimes difficult due to unions being seized involving renewal of the component they are fitted to, ie pump or accumulator, and parts are now deleted from dealer stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone had any fuel pipes made up for them,someone must do um or do you just break the car when they rot lol

I have a similar problem - sourced a new accumulator, casing and pump but need the pipe work.

Surely there must be something or someone out there able to supply these pipes!

Anyone know?

I'm interested to see what's available for my Valver too, maybe the MK2 Golf KR boys on other sites may have some idea.

im not familiar with the pipes in question, but i can supply braided fuel line if they could be replicated in that

yer i reckon it should be ok,they would need to hold a lot of pressure i think and have the unions on to fit the fuel filter etc.i am sure you could sell a few sets

where do they run?

any one idea what ends are on them?

i e do them clamp on or are they threaded ends?

taking the pressure isnt a problem, the company that supply my braided brake lines also do fuel hoses including sampling rigs to FIA spec so im sure they can manage some normal fuel lines.

hi they run from fuel filter to accuator there not that long,they screw to the fuel filter .someone else mite have more of an idea

hi they run from fuel filter to accuator there not that long,they screw to the fuel filter .someone else mite have more of an idea

Time to find some one braking one and see if they will donate it to the cause!!

Or some good pictures so I can an idea of what's required