Hickey21

What speed should rear spoiler go up

as i have only owned my rado a few weeks i was happy enough that the spoiler works but every1 is telling me it should go up ay 45mph and mine goes up about 58mph and goes down once i go under around 10mph

Early ones go up at 45mph, late ones go up at 55mph, not sure exactly what speed they go down :)

Nah, some go up at 45, some at 55. Depends on the age of the car I think, my old valver went up at 45, the VR at 55.

edit - beaten to it!

I put a later spoiler control box onto mine, I have 15" wheels and mine goes up at 58mph !

If you want yours to go up at 45mph you only have to change the s/c box, it's only one electrical plug

Easy, yours is either a left hooker or it has a spoiler control box from a LHD. And it should be 75mph (120kph) up, 12.5mph (20kph) down. UK earlies up at 45 mph, laters up at 56 mph officially. All are +/- 1.8 mph or 3kph.

If you stop quick enough and turn off the engine ever so promptly - the spoiler does not have enough time to go down - making you think the Spolier motor has finally given up - even caught Vince with this one !!!!