Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

Grill-Where do i stand?

I ordered and fitted a Reiger grill about a month ago-today whilst doing a far old rate of knots down the motorway the bottom of the grill ame flying off-it had snapped awat from the lightbrow slat. Do i have anychance of the company replacing it? i dont have the part that came off though?

Cheers Fraser

I would have thought that they'd have some sort of guarantee on it and if you can proove it was fitted they way they say it should be then they should replace it for you... worth asking them - Good luck :)

yeah, I would have thought there would be a guarantee, but as Phil said, you'd have to prove it was fitted properly, which might be easier said than done.

good luck though mate, keep us posted :)

I ordered and fitted a Reiger grill about a month ago-today whilst doing a far old rate of knots down the motorway the bottom of the grill ame flying off-it had snapped awat from the lightbrow slat. Do i have anychance of the company replacing it? i dont have the part that came off though?

Cheers Fraser

That exsackely what happened to me in my old corrado, it nearly smashed my windscreen, i had to replace the whole thing, the second time round i decided to traslate the german instructions, there should be 2 metal L shaped bits, in the kit that are used to

secure the bottom of the grill

Yeah i noticed those parts. I never used them-but i told the guy over the phone that i fitted it the same as the instructions recomend. He asked me to send the part that i have back so they could examine it. Only one thing,on the eyebrowe part i made holes for self tapers to go down into the headlight casing (ended up using cable ties) does anyone think this will matter-the fact that i put holes in the browe part?

Cheers for replies guys

Cheers Fraser