Andy@VWH

I'm new - please be gentle.

Hello all, i come in peace!

I'm Andy i work with the watercooled VW parts at VW Heritage i'm also in charge of our clubs / facebook stuff.

I don't drive a 'rado but do appreciate them, had the pleasure of driving my mums a few years back!

So, what brings me here - i posted up some parts on edition 38 ref. VW Classic Parts reproducing more 'rado parts and it was suggested i join up.

Here i am - hope to be of help!

Andy

Thanks for taking up the invitation to come across and join. I'm sure there is a strong market amongst Corrado enthusiasts for genuine parts especially as so many become obsolete. Would you please endeavour to show what parts are currently available for the Corrado through Classic Parts and make it straightforward for us to identify and buy them.

Thanks again

Gareth

Welcome aboard!

Sounds fantastic! I think one thing some of us are interested to know is what is the situation regarding body panels? We know they were all pressed by Karmann. Do VW still have these presses? What are the chances of ever getting new panels made and what is the likely minimum order they'd need before they even considered doing this?

Wahey, you guys work quick!

I'll get a list up asap if i can. As for body panels i'll ask Classic Parts for you, and report my findings!

I'll start a post (hopefully in a relevant section) for "i wish i could buy this for my 'rado" so you can start writing your wish lists and i can show VW that there is a demand for these parts.

Andy

welcome aboard mate, look forward to any assistance you can provide us crazy Corrado owners losing the constant battle of obsoleted parts!

... "you come in peace, you go in pieces" .. sorry bad reference to an old Dolph Lundgren film :)