Sign in to follow this  
Paul-Corrado16V

Powerflow Exhaust - Good deal

I have just had my Corrado fitted with a new Powerflow exhaust...on recommendation of a donator on the forum...(cheers aposegil - Another good call). And I must say I am very impressed with the quality of the exhaust and service of these guys who fitted it. :)

The guys were Moto-tec in Birmingham...

My brother knows the guys, so got a good deal from them. :D

There Powerflow Exhausts start from £220.00...upwards, depending on type and if straight through or cat back ( I had a cat back)

If anyone requires an exhaust and are in the Birmingham area, I suggest you give them a ring on 0121 359 0000.

Say you got the number of the forum and that Paul (Red Corrado) recommends you, and hopefully should get a good deal from them...

Hope this help...

:wink:

Must agree Paul, I've had a couple of Powerflow exhausts fitted on previous cars & they are excellent value. I've just had a quote for one for my VR6 @ £290 fitted for a cat back system with any tailpipe style.

Cheers, Robbo

Yup, had it not been for my Milltek exhaust on the Rado, I would have also gone back to Powerflow, as I already have one on my Storm Rocco, and I'm very happy with it.

I had mine fitted by Mr Tyre in Coventry, looks like a dodgy shed, but did the work properly, and that's what counts.

Tempest

i had a good deal with my local centre, redhill, did a blinding job and well priced, highly recommended, :) shame i can't say the same about jetex, stainless, fitted ok worked ok for about a year then the welds start to crack althou it's got the warrentee it's so much grief triing to sort it out, it also knocked and banged :mad: drove me mad., then the rear box split, this was the last straw. it's now in the bin, £360 along with it :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had a powerflow fitted by RSR in Croydon when I had my G60, was great [noise] but had nothing but problems with it. Guys at the garage were good though, and it had it's warranty.

sten Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys i need a stainless system for my 1.8 16v any ideas

Sten,

Have anice day in brum....guys can sort it out at moto-tec in a day...number is in orginal message.

And you can even see the sweet women of birmingham...and dont forget the bullring... :lol:

Been offered a 16v corrado power flow exhuast system with a 3 inch back box for £80 pounds.....its 4 years old and excellent condition you recon i should buy it??

I've just booked in my G60 at Moto-Tec for a powerflow aswell. Guys How many silencers etc did you have and did you have a deCAT pipe. What does it sound like loud?, too loud? quiet?

Have Fun

Now had the Powerflow fitted on my G60 at Moto-Tec in Birmingham. Decat pipe and only 2 silencers along with a modded airbox and she ROARS!!! It's now quite loud so you can definatly hear me coming but not tooooo loud!! Can really notice the difference in the Revs pick up and a pwer increase also. Would recommend to anyone - Thanks Paul-Corrado16V

No problem Blue Joe...

Glad i could help...

You are right about the revs and power increase...

Mine the same...put some injector cleaner and gave it a service and it fly's...

I'm loving it at moment.... :twisted:

Question is now....what next? :?