Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Thumbs up for elephant.co.uk

Ive just added transmission mods to my car on there website to cover the quaife diff and a change of occupation from manager to mechanic, also increased the cars value from £5000 to £6000

I was at least expecting to be charged an admin fee and a slight increase for the diff but there giving me a refund of £5.53. :D :D Only 2 months left on the policy but still, im happy with the lack of increase.

I was bowled over with their quote on my R32..... (you read it here first! I didn't buy it in the end though....).

Was getting silly quotes of £2.5k to the best from The AA: £4100. Lol. Like anyone would pay that.

Elephant: £1670.

That's fully comp on a group 20 car with my 6 points and car worth £23k.

Might have to see what they can do for the C come renewal time ;)

lol, just added my mum as a second driver and there giving me another £56 refund. :D

Not sure how good Elephant are if you claim, but they've just quoted me £330 fully comp protected with a SP30. :? Then quoted £341 to insure my standard 1.4 Polo :lol:

I know someone that had to claim with them, he gave them a phone or email, cant remember but they got back to him about 20 minutes later and gave him the details of there approved repairer, he then arranged with the repairer when the car was going in, got a courtesy car and that was it so they were pretty good. Cant say much for the garage though, but when some problems were found with the car they took it back in and sorted it quick enough.

I have been trying out loads of different companys trying to find the best price for by (as yet not bought G60) and elephant where the best by miles.

I am only 21 and most quoted me £1500-2500 but elephant came in with a great £871.

It looks like I will be going with them when the time comes and the powers that be find me a decent G60...

Looks like they're be getting my business :D :D I have been with Norwich Union for the past few years and they cannot evencome close to the deal with Elephant :!:

If it helps I had a quote for a VR with Elephant bout 4 months back. Came out at £382. :)

35 year old , full ncb, fully comp. Only problem is I've not got the money for a good VR. :(