Dazza Storm

HELP!!! Part# For the spoiler that runs above the front bumper & below the grill??

Anyone out there know what the part# is for the spoiler that runs across the entire front of the car above the front bumper but below the top front grill?? I think this is made of metal not plastic?? Or prehaps someone out there is breaking a car with one thats in good order??

Oh and if you know you can enlighten me on what the correct techical name for this part is?? lol. :scratch:

More house clutter J.?? lol

Don't even go there Mr G.

Got some of my Storm in my office and Kips car parts are well and truly taking over. Nugget carpet is covering the conservatory floor this evening :)

thats part of the front slam panel ... cha ching!

I'm sorry CorradoVR6-Turbo I stand corrected... you was right. Serves me right for not investigating further first before I start asking questions. Lol. Bloody hell that means that I have to replace that whole part just because I have a little ding on it DAMN!

Thanks for you help & pics guys!!

Have quite i big ding on mine & need one as well after leaving my car unattended:-( has anyone got a rough idea how much one costs before i attempt to bend mine into place[ATTACH=CONFIG]48881[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48882[/ATTACH]??