DANG60

Differences between abs - non abs

Could anyone tell me if there are any differences between servos and master cylinders on corrados with abs and non abs. Looking at deleting my abs completely after searching the net the majority of information i have found is to do with the golf rallyes which is different.

Many thanks

Read the title and thought it was a generic question. Was going to say (a) you crash and (b) you crash slower :)

The ABS master cylinder will be a slightly larger diameter than the non ABS one. It will work fine without the ABS pump and if anything give you a slighty better feeling pedal than it you put a standard non ABS one back on.

Yeah - I was going to say that ABS cars have an orange light on the dash that won't go off!

Read the title and thought it was a generic question. Was going to say (a) you crash and (b) you crash slower :)

Lol cheers fellas. Mine too had that constant orange glow from the dash. I'm binning mine off as there's too much to go wrong now. Plus I'm getting my engine bay painted shortly so now is a good time to do it. Only thing I was worried about was it going through an mot. I'm tempted to leave the front speed rings in as I may be tempted to run traction control at some point.