quicky1980

Full Car Cover

Tried looking through the search but no luck

Any one got a good example of which car cover to use that can cover the whole car and wheels? Going to put the car under the car port but still wish to protect it while stored away.

thanks

Halfords one, medium size... it's almost like it's designed to fit the Corrado. Just make sure you remove the aerial first.

Got mine from revs west .Is big enough to cover the wheels and fits right under the front splitter and right under the rear valance. Its water proof and has two ventilation pockets front and rear . There are plastic ringlets at the bottom so you can put a bungey cord underneath the car if the old wind gets up . regards rob .

hhmmm, Jim I have a generic medium cover and it doesnt cover the bumpers, should I not go large? Would ou have any pictures of one on a corrado?

like i said my current one is a generic one so maybe not the the same dimensions. Does the halfords one cover all the way to the bottom of the wheel?

Rob, I couldnt find the one you mentioned. Any links?

No links sorry mate . Try revs west in paignton devon on the net . As jim says the halfords one is ok aswel , i had one before the one i have now and it fitted fine .

Cant remember if it covered the wheels or not though .

ive got the halfords medium sized one aswell and its such an amazing fit covers the whole car and the wheels ..........

(just remove the arial and fold mirrors in)

its got two clips front and rear to get it held down well

think its two layered? maybe three cant remember?

Edited by northG60

Told ya :)

Remember to use the straps under the car to secure it.. had the wind get under my one several times and take it clean off! :(