hawwy

corrado vr6 relays for abs

Yep got the lot as havent sold them yet - will work out prices etc.

Have you got the part numbers and a pic as all my relays are in a box currently - or is it the big unit down to the left bolted onto the side of the foot well??

Is it any of the parts on here:

260100.png

Tim

Edited by TimDoc

hi mate

well when i put my car ignition on i can feel the brake pedal moving if i hold it down, and my abs light does NOT come on , so do you think i need relays

and i dont have part numbers atm , i will have to check it tomorrow, dont know which i need how can i tell if they faultyy i may not need them all

cheers

vag com?? I think you need better advice than I can offer - as you turn on the engine the abs pump will fire up and that will mean that the pedal will become lighter and with your foot on the pedal the pedal will drop a little - this is normal as far as i know.

Tim

vag com?? I think you need better advice than I can offer - as you turn on the engine the abs pump will fire up and that will mean that the pedal will become lighter and with your foot on the pedal the pedal will drop a little - this is normal as far as i know.

Tim

yes all the above happens, but i never feel abs kicking in , and abs light has not ever came on even once since ownership of the car.

and vag com shows noting

Also, if the light has never come on...is the bulb operating, the lamp should illuminate for a couple of seconds then go out if all ok.

Bear in mind the corrado abs isn't that great in my opinion.

i have a spare working light that you could start off with - check the code on yours and I'll do you this one for £12 posted if its the right one.

Tim

yes tried making it skid, i know its not workign, and for the light is the the whole little thing that says abs on it?

Yes, the light is the whole thing.

Sometimes when it comes on people either unplug the connector behind or as I have seen on more than one of mine, remove the front and fill it with blu-tac.

I would guess either the above or the lamp has gone. Once replaced it will probably stay on. However, if vag.com shows no faults then I have no idea why the ABS won't work???