Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

Right - new year and new job have kicked in and with that cometh the new car.... how facking chuffed am I!?! 225bhp is more than enough for the time being and I'm having doubts about keeping the C for more than another year! Bottom line is that my weekend toy is now 90 odd bhp down on my daily hack... the C will be upto about 170bhp in the next month or so thatnks to The Phirm but for now my fun is here... Leon Cupra R on a 55 plate and with only 6K on the clock! It's an ex Seat UK managers car... I love it 8)

IMG_5205.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

IMG_5209.JPG

Looks fab Phil, always liked the Leons.

Fan of grey ? :)

Deffo keep the corrado, you know you'll regret otherwise. :-P

All Grey at my end :lol:

Big Grey Phil an all that :oops:

Don't think the Mrs is too happy now I have 2 cars that are more important then her... :lol:

Planning to clean the C and get a few choice shots of my fine pair... there is a chance that I'll hang onto the C but tbh it's gonna need a lot more power to justify it :?

Also, I know what you chaps mean about if I let it go and regretting it... I know and don't plan on selling until this time next year but tbh I just can't see myself using all that much and if I'm off to shows then I'd prob still take the LCR - it feels like an effort to keep the time and effort involved in the C going...

aaaggghhh mixed feelings - it's like having a new g/f before you dump the old one - what do you do??? :(

aaaggghhh mixed feelings - it's like having a new g/f before you dump the old one - what do you do??? :(

enjoy em both till one breaks down or you run out of money :D

very smart LCR mate!

What offset are the wheels??? cos my seat brembos need a big wheel clearence so wondered what size the seat wheels are????

Loving the LCR....

are you able to mod it?? :lol:

mates got one at work.. lowered 40mm & a revo remap.. facking awesome motor 8)

Shouldn't take long :lol:

Marcus... no idea mate but they're 5X100 if that helps - I love the design of them 8)

Cheers Bally... I can mod it as it's all mine but tbh I probably wont for a while as I have to drive it every day and want to keep the reliability :D

Will be along to No Rice in it tonight...

I went from Leon to Corrado, both great cars and im sure they can live side by side.

Enjoy them both....

Shouldn't take long :lol:

Marcus... no idea mate but they're 5X100 if that helps - I love the design of them 8)

Cheers Bally... I can mod it as it's all mine but tbh I probably wont for a while as I have to drive it every day and want to keep the reliability :D

Will be along to No Rice in it tonight...[/quote:813be]

lowering it wont hurt :lol:

my cars not been washed since last year :lol: dont no abt No Rice 2nite... :roll:

Goldie, Which Leon did you have matey?

I know what you're saying Bally but I've already caught the splitter a few times as it is :shock:

I know what you're saying Bally but I've already caught the splitter a few times as it is :shock:

well you no what they say................

if you aint rubbing......... :lol: aint dubbin :lol:

:lol: I kinda like the fact that I can take it anywhere unlike the C which can't go in multi stories and has issues with speed bumps and steep slopes... think I need to have a drive in the C soon to remind myself why I love it...

:lol: I kinda like the fact that I can take it anywhere unlike the C which can't go in multi stories and has issues with speed bumps and steep slopes... think I need to have a drive in the C soon to remind myself why I love it...

I no what you mean Phil.. its nice to have a standardish car to do the everyday things.. but I love to annoy peeps when I have to drive slow over ramps & bumpy roads :lol:

I couldnt replace the corrado.. I'd like buy another car to runabt it.... but then I'll miss the rado... what to do :roll:

Mine was a SE TDi130 and it was great!! My brother in law has a cupra and its lovely to drive also. They are really well made, solid cars and i bet the 225 rocks!!

Yeah it makes great pace and isn't too bad on consumption either - managed 31.8 on the way home from work last night! Have managed to do 350 miles since Monday so it's filthy now though :lol:

what you getting done to your valver to make 170 bhp mate? they binning the motronic injection at the same time?

Using the KR mechanicle injestion set up, binning the cat and putting the KR cam in... Tim is confident we can get set up for 170-175 with out too much trouble as he's done similar on mk2 golfs! Also have the use of a RR to get it all set up so fingers crossed it will work out well :D

Using the KR mechanicle injestion set up, binning the cat and putting the KR cam in... Tim is confident we can get set up for 170-175 with out too much trouble as he's done similar on mk2 golfs! Also have the use of a RR to get it all set up so fingers crossed it will work out well :D

Fair play to that matey - the faster the better :wink: