rado-steve

Breaking 1993 Aqua Blue VR6 Corrado,Please Read 1st post for parts & prices! Ta :)

Does the moon roof come with the inside cover? The one that slides in and out?

How much posted?

Yes it does, I believe its a light grey colour, its a bit big and awkward to post really, plus its glass....

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Is there any rust on the wing?

Would you post? Not interested in the inner wing plastic.

Inner arch liners are sold anyway, Its a bit big and bulky to post, if you speak to skez (his number is in the 1st post) as the parts are at his house, just depends on packaging material etc. Speak to him

Thanks

Is the passenger wing still available? If so can you post? (I know its pretty large) - would also be interested to see a pic of the eyebrow?

Passenger wing is prov. sold to Matt 8V

Don't really want to post them tbf mate!

The eyebrow would be another item i'd be reluctant to post, its long and quite fragile!

Hi there, PM'd you but no reply. Im looking for the complete rear number plate light assembly if you still have it. Condition and price posted please mate.

Thanks

Dougie

Hey there, I'm after the N/S brake caliper holder . Do you have it and if os how much posted?

Using for the conversion! Sorry dude

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Hi there, PM'd you but no reply. Im looking for the complete rear number plate light assembly if you still have it. Condition and price posted please mate.

Thanks

Dougie

Hi Fella, yeah sorry not on here much!

Think we still got that! Give skez a call and he'll be able to tell you! I'll PM his number or its on the 1st post!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Hi do you still have the ABS Unit available? If so how much and can you post?

Thanks Simon

If you mean the pump that sits in the engine bay, thats Sold! Still have the ECU though!

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Hi I'm after both front wings?? Passenger door and poss bonnet. Live in Bournemouth would it be poss to post??

Ummmmm there a bit big, if you arrange a courier then yes, not responsible for any damage during transit though!

Hiya, do you have the wiring loom for the electric windows and central locking?

Cheers, Mike.

as drivers side is basically missing from the accident then this is too, and the other side we cut to take off the door, sorry.

Edited by rado-steve

Hey mate I'm after the grommets/anchor nuts that the bolts go into that secure the radiator , in the slam panel . Not the brackets . Regards nath

Hi Steve

I need a load of parts for my 1992 Corrado VR6, but am unsure whether the ones you have would fit the 1993 model? Could you give me a price for the front passanger side:

- hub carrier (the part that the suspention and lower ball joint bolts to)

- hub flange (the part that the wheel bolts to)

- hub bearing

- CV joint (outer)

- front brake disk

- front brake pads

- brake pad carrier (calliper carrier)

I know you've put your prices on your add but I'm new to corrados and am not very technically minded, and am struggling to sus out the different terminology between what the garage has said that I need and what you have posted in your ad.

Cheers