Alex_G60_Fanatic

Scottish Meet - Calling all Scot's!!

When would you llike the next meet to be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When would you llike the next meet to be?

• 8th or 9th of Oct
    • 15th or 16th of Oct
    • 22nd or 23rd of Oct
    • 29th or 30th of Oct

I hear ya easypops... :lol:

As long as it's a weekend and I've got an MOT I'm in...

yes yes... but what weekend would you preffer... I have to choose one :/

Er.. any one... I've voted but who knows what could happen tomorrow never mind next month.

Not that it should matter but the clocks change on the 30th so might be a bugger for the early shift workers.

I`m not voting for anything just now!!

Car away for paint and I don`t know when it will be back!!!!!!!!

I'm going send a mass pm tomorrow with a date... Unless you already have I'd urge anyone who hasn't voted who wants to come to do so as I'll be going with either the most popular or in the case of a tie the originally agreed 16th.

For those that are still unsure just pick a date that you would prefer or one that you "might" be able to attend if you find you have the time. Or if you can't make the 16th but you can do the 15th for instance again let me know ASAP I can't chose a good date without your help!

Cheers guys! :D

Sent from my iPhone you lemon!

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

Just seen the potential meet and will be up in that area on the 16th. If it happens on that date you can count me in for sure. Never been to one before and would be quality to meet up with some other Rado owners.

Mike

If I have time on the 16th, I'll come along, no promises though :shrug:

how is clark a scottish name..... come back when your names changed to McDuffin or MacShinggles or something

omg!!! you're probably Alex Nahasapeemapetalan. Here's our coat of arms.

clark-scottish-family-crest.jpg?w=500

as can be seen, we enjoy castles and bananas. Or bibs. I'm not sure what that crescent shaped thing is. Perhaps its mooning.

Come on then, Alex O'Reilly, let's see your coat of arms! You're gonna need more than dundee cake to prove your worth!

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

p.s. i voted for 8th or 9th :)

If you were a true scot you'd have a tartan... Nae coats of arms unless ya rip it off the wee mans heed. I mean, Crivens! ya denny even have a kilt!

As soon as you eat a rowie, followed by a roll filled with tattie scone & black pudding washed down with some 12 year old malt for your breakfast. Then your a true scot. If you have a coat of arms then it probably means you were sympathetic to thon crown wearing southerners!!! I dont have any so we must have been some forgein interlopers at some point or scum of the earth and not worthy.

What time and where are we meeting up? Is it still going to be from killin to kenmore?

I'll send a pm out tonight to everyone ;)

Sent from my iPhone you lemon!

Have to work this Sunday and I won't be available next weekend as well :(