Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

Are spaces still available as I now have some free time

If you can pay me by bank transfer by lunchtime tomorrow, then yes. Otherwise no for the reason stated in my post on the previous page.

Sorry you can't make it Neil. On the plus side it means I don't have to be embarrassed that the VR still hasn't had any paintwork done yet... I have got the money put away though and will be booking it in once christmas is out of the way :)

please dont look at my rado on sunday, its not pretty atm, just simply wanna see its output and that I havent made it worse than it started. I also dont wanna see anybody else's as I'll feel bad about the way mine is :(

Just take a look at the state of the bonnet on mine - that'll cheer you up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, I doubt anyone will mind. I'm sure there'll be a few works in progress there. I'm always embarrassed by the state of the bodywork on mine though, and it's getting worse :( I'll get round to that bit one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please dont look at my rado on sunday, its not pretty atm, just simply wanna see its output and that I havent made it worse than it started. I also dont wanna see anybody else's as I'll feel bad about the way mine is :(

Cum take a look at my nice key mark down mine mate that will make you feel better lol

The lacquer on my bumper is all cracked and the paint is all chipped and ive got a hole in my drivers door where some f***ker tried to break in...they've all got issues but its how they make you feel that counts!

HOLY CRAP!

glad to say my list *only* consists of..

installing glovebox

installing dash lower trays

install plastic covers on door sills

install rear headlining clip/plastic retainer

clean scuttle

Replace heater Scuttle 'Foliage Cover' Seal

install scuttle one-piece cover

wash

wax if there is still some daylight left!

although i would rather hope that putting the glovebox in is easier than taking the little &*$%£& out. Otherwise i think id rather come help you install an engine - i'm convinced it is easier than dealing with Corrado gloveboxes!

good luck mate

Edited by monzablau16v

Oh dear, currently writing this as I wait to be towed home! Might not make it tomorrow :(:(

Not good Ollie, whats happened? I got a set of plugs to fit hopefully should perk it up a tad. Lol

Been going through my parts collection, here's a list of bit's I'll be bringing with me tomorrow in case anyone needs anything. If I find any more, I'll fit in what I can, lol.

Ashtray, front dash early

Boot carpet side pieces grey

Cigarette lighter, early

Dash trim sealing gasket (Special order) 535 857 270 C

Foglight, rear demister switches, late, PLUS complete loom

G60 CO sensor hard plastic boost pipe

G60 boost hoses various

G60 inlet manifold

G60 rocker gasket 037 103 483 C

G60 Jabba inlet manifold, heat shield and alloy pipe

Heater vents, late

Indicator stalk, early

Indicator stalk (RED ILLUMINATED CUSTOM), early

MFA stalk, early

Relays, various

Spoiler control module 535 919 845 A

Switches (fog, demister, headlight, mirrors, windows various)

Top mount plates and covers, G60

Underdash tray, passenger side black

4AWG battery cable, blue, 5 feet

4AWG battery cable, clear, 5 feet

20V DC panel meter

2x panel meter temperature sensors, with 5V voltage regulator

Rubber hose (matches underside G60 throttle body)

Sub box power cable entry connector

It won't turn over. Turn they key, lights come on, everything primes like it should, then nothing. I thought it was the ignition switch which I was due to replace today anyway but I did that in the car park and it still won't start. Been towed home now so need to do some fault finding. I'm going to start at the starter motor and work backwards from there. Problem is I know nothing about electrics!

Oh that's a shame, I hope you managed to get it fixed and join us tomorrow.

By the way guys, if you have not been to one of the RR days before, it does get very serioulsy cold.

Do have extra clothes with you.

I checked today with Vince, he does have plenty of coffee and hot chocolate !!

Wendy

Ollievr6 let me know if you need a starter motor... I might have one around here... Im not that far from farnbrough... Let me know

Well it's running! Power steering pump is making a racket but it's looking good for tomorrow!

Just need to put it all back together now!

Ollievr6 let me know if you need a starter motor... I might have one around here... Im not that far from farnbrough... Let me know

Hey mate. Well I have no idea! I don't know if its the starter, wiring, immobiliser or something else. Just looking for my multimeter at the moment!