Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Didn't get mine yet. I guess they got away by royal mail ;(

Could I please order 4 new sets (8 rollers) please?

Cheers,

Redfox.

got my part open envolope today and out of the six there was one inside!!

so i guess if there is any more about could i have some!

Received mine a few days back but unfortunately only 2 out of an expected 8 due to a split envelope that the Royal mail had tried to repair but failed. If you do have any luck following up on compensation from them, could you add this instance to the list.

thanks very much for organising this, it sounds like a lot of effort on your part!

Hey, mine arrived few days ago I but I was out of the country so I get it today instead. All as expected, the envelope was bit "damaged" - but I bet it's from sitting and getting soaked in rain in my mailbox for few days.

All-in-all very happy, thanks a lot for organizing this.

Got back to leeds yesterday and there was an empty envelope waiting for me :( if there are any spares going I could do with a set as I only NEED to do one window, just wanted to do both.

I'm so sorry everyone! I seem to have screwed up the envelopes or something.... I don't have enough to replace all the ones that are missing.

I've been away for xmas and new year but I'm back now and I'll try to get to the bottom of this and also see how I can maybe get you refunds. If anyone has their envelopes without the rollers can you please keep them as i might be able to use them to prove loss/damage in transit from royal mail.

Thank you for your patience... I'll try my best to sort you all out.

Im From Puerto Rico and I want 4 set of window roller please :thumbleft:

hi there! yeah i got your pm but unfortunately i think i may have to use what ever spare sets i have to replace missing ones :(

I'm very sorry, if i end up with a few left I'll let you know.

Please mail me 4 new sets, as the others got stolen in the mail. I'll be happy to pay again plus extra for secures mail and good wrapping.

I sent you a PM also.

Cheers,

Redfox.

If anyone has their envelopes without the rollers can you please keep them as i might be able to use them to prove loss/damage in transit from royal mail.

Hi Alex - I still have the envelope and the RM plastic bag they put around it which says we can return it to them to try and track stuff down - not sure they'll find one small white bit of plastic. Just let me know if you want these as part of your quest. I have three rollers and neither window is especially rattly so I'm not too concerned overall.

Please mail me 4 new sets, as the others got stolen in the mail. I'll be happy to pay again plus extra for secures mail and good wrapping.

I sent you a PM also.

Cheers,

Redfox.

hey dude, They still never turned up! Yikes! again, I'll claim the loss off royal mail and pop out a replacement set in the next day or so. Don't worry about paying for new rollers... just cover the cost of postage.

You have PM

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Hi Alex - I still have the envelope and the RM plastic bag they put around it which says we can return it to them to try and track stuff down - not sure they'll find one small white bit of plastic. Just let me know if you want these as part of your quest. I have three rollers and neither window is especially rattly so I'm not too concerned overall.

That would be ideal! thank you Jon.

Could anyone who has a damaged envelope please send them to:

ALex Pithouse

g/r 21 st clement place

Dundee

DD3 9PB

I have to fill out a form from the post office and they'll refund me based on evidence to support LOSS so even undamaged but open envelopes would help. In the mean time I'll work out some replacements and get them sent out ASAP

That would be ideal! thank you Jon.

Could anyone who has a damaged envelope please send them to:

ALex Pithouse

g/r 21 st clement place

Dundee

DD3 9PB

I have to fill out a form from the post office and they'll refund me based on evidence to support LOSS so even undamaged but open envelopes would help. In the mean time I'll work out some replacements and get them sent out ASAP

Alex: I, too, just received an empty envelope from you that had been torn open along the left-hand side. I'll send it off to you a.s.a.p., though it might take a while to arrive from the United States. Do you have any idea what happened?

One thing that's a bit strange is that the postage date on my envelope was 4/1/12 (quite a bit later than when you sent other folks their rollers on 12/12/11, I assume because of the trouble of sending them internationally---no objection from me on that delay!). But I had the same result as many others: a torn, empty envelope. Was there some sort of repeat offender at your local post office looking to sabotage you, or something?

Also, would anyone who DID receive rollers be willing to sell me two of them, shipped to the United States? My driver's side window rattles quite badly, and I had really been looking forward to fixing it! I'll gladly pay whatever you think is fair.

Hi Alex - not got my rollers yet - no empty envelope either. Do you know when you might have sent them.

Smudge.

hi guys.

They all got sent before Christmas.

I don't have enough rollers to replace the missing ones... I had 18 spare rollers after some people didn't pay and currently I have claims of 30 missing rollers.

I have received 2 envelopes from those who have claimed for missing rollers which means i can only claim for the cost of 5 rollers from the royal mail. One of those envelopes didn't have a post mark on it either so the chances of them excepting that envelope is slim...

Can those who have had missing rollers please have one more look for any of the envelopes that they came in because it looks like I'm going to have to refund you all and there was no money made on this little group buy so I'll have to fund the refunds myself and then claim back the money from royal mail.

so far I have envelopes from:

Purplebaghera

4eyes2wheeels (no post mark on the envelope)

I know it's a long shot and you have probably not got the envelopes any more but I'd appreciate anything you can find.

As for replacement rollers, as above I don't have enough to go around everyone. If you could do with fewer rollers then please let me know... I'll have to send replacements on a first come first serve basis.

I'm having to do all this stuff in my spare time which is tricky because I've just been made redundant so I'm spending most of my time looking for work and doing odd jobs to get by. So please forgive me if i don't reply to your messages for a few days. I will get round to helping everyone and I'll try my best to make up for the missing rollers.

Hi Alex,

I was down for 2 sets. I am happy with one set and don't need a refund for the other.

Smudge

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Hi Alex,

I was down for 2 sets. I am happy with one set and don't need a refund for the other.

Smudge

They all got sent before Christmas.

My envelope was postmarked 4/1/12, and the customs form was dated the same day, not that it matters I suppose.

Can those who have had missing rollers please have one more look for any of the envelopes that they came in because it looks like I'm going to have to refund you all and there was no money made on this little group buy so I'll have to fund the refunds myself and then claim back the money from royal mail.

so far I have envelopes from:

Purplebaghera

4eyes2wheeels (no post mark on the envelope)

I know it's a long shot and you have probably not got the envelopes any more but I'd appreciate anything you can find.

As for replacement rollers, as above I don't have enough to go around everyone. If you could do with fewer rollers then please let me know... I'll have to send replacements on a first come first serve basis.

I'm having to do all this stuff in my spare time which is tricky because I've just been made redundant so I'm spending most of my time looking for work and doing odd jobs to get by. So please forgive me if i don't reply to your messages for a few days. I will get round to helping everyone and I'll try my best to make up for the missing rollers.

My damaged envelope is in the mail to you.

I'm sorry for the trouble you've had to go through, and grateful for your efforts. No need to refund me any money if the Royal Mail doesn't refund it to you, obviously.

HI Alex,

The new supply of rollers you have sent me came today. I am most pleased. Thanks a lot for the big effort to make this happen, even when Royal Ar.e screwed it up totally.

I have not seen the original shipment of rollers as of yet. Should there ever be an envelope, I shall mail it back to you asap.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Redfox.

HI Alex,

The new supply of rollers you have sent me came today. I am most pleased. Thanks a lot for the big effort to make this happen, even when Royal Ar.e screwed it up totally.

I have not seen the original shipment of rollers as of yet. Should there ever be an envelope, I shall mail it back to you asap.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Redfox.

yeah, if you get a empty envelope sent to you then just send it back to the return address. I'll be able to claim for the missing cash

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

My damaged envelope is in the mail to you.

Cheers