V Bachetta

Electrical Issues *** HELP ***

Hi People,

After buying my Corrado back in April 2011, i finally passed my test and started to drive it.

Im having some electrical issues which is becoming a pain in a butt, so here goes. My wipers, heaters and sunroof all seem to work however the also stop working from time to time and all three stop together. When they do work, they seem to work without the key in the ignition barrel which is really wierd.

Can any one point me in some direction as to what this could be as a starting point?

Thanks people.

Veejay.

i have this same problem, i have found on mine that if i reseat a relay they all work again for a period of time. havent got my c with me at the moment so cant say which one but try testing your relays.

One of my old work vans used to do a similar thing.

Basically, water was getting in above the fuse box and dripping onto it and then shorting out some of the rails causing them to become live without ignition.

I would advise checking the fuse box and relays for water damage or ingress of water.

Hi Guys,

Massive thank s to you both for taking time to post some solutions. I think those two points should, cure the problem and i will certainly be checking out the fuse box and relay's.

Keep you posted on if it does sort the issue.

Thanks again.

Veejay.