V Bachetta

Rear hub

Rear hub wanted for 1990 H Reg 1.8 16V Corrado 4 x 100 stud pattern.

Contact me if you have these and need to get rid of them.

Thanks

Veejay.

rear hub ?? there is no hubs on rear, there is beam and brake disc are with "hubs" as a one part

as emu says.... you buy the discs and get bearings pressed in and they slip onto the spindles coming out of the beam.

Tim

ok im not a super techy person but here is the problem i have. A friend tried to fit my old wheels back on to my car, this is a four stud, two of the holes where the bolts go in have been ruined and threaded as the wheels was not in place correctly meaning the bolt just keep spinning without getting tight. This is the part i need to change as my wheels are running on two bolts opposite each other. Any suggestions people?

Yeah new discs is what you need, replace the bearings at the same time, maybe even pads. You'll have to do both sides though if you're replacing the disc, so may as well do pads and bearings on both sides too.

EDIT - sorry just read its the same problem on both sides. So do new discs and bearings on both sides and pads if you wish - may as well seen as everything is off the car.

The part he means is the stub axle. This also has the threaded section for the wheel nuts.

If the brake discs don't fix it, you'll probably need new stub axles too. I've done mine, I think they were about £25 a side. If you're doing bearings, there's no reason not to replace these as putting a new bearing on a bad stub axle will just lead to premature wear.

Really???? Im confused, surely he cant mean the stub axle as it sounds like he's on about the disc to me

The stub axle isnt attached to the wheel. The disc sits on the axle on the bearings in the disc and then the wheel attaches to the disc. The only threaded holes on the stub axle are to attach it to the trailing arm.

Jonathan, where did you get the new stubs from for £25, ive been quoted £70 each!

Hi Guys,

Im a bit confused here, just to confirm the part i think i need is the stub axle (the part where the bolt goes in to hold the wheels in place). I was quoted £135inc VAT from TPS :scratch:

Someone has been in touch with me and offered to sell me both rear stubb axle's for £35 delivered however im not sure this is what i need.

Really???? Im confused, surely he cant mean the stub axle as it sounds like he's on about the disc to me

The stub axle isnt attached to the wheel. The disc sits on the axle on the bearings in the disc and then the wheel attaches to the disc. The only threaded holes on the stub axle are to attach it to the trailing arm.

Jonathan, where did you get the new stubs from for £25, ive been quoted £70 each!

sorry my bad, the stubs don't have wheelnut threads! Having a wonky moment.

I got pattern febi ones, I'll check the prices for you - can't seen to find them at the moment, but yeah they're coming back in at £60+! omg. I'll try to dig out my receipts.

106000.png

thought this might help!

part numbers for stubs are: Left 333501117 Right 333501118

Tim