Hickey21

Grille

you'll find the attachment tabs are different, late grill to early C is doable so i don't see why early grill to late C shouldn't be as easy. The bottom tabs line up but the top ones will have to be removed unless you happen to have one of the jack-of-all-rade slam panels with holes for everything!!

Going low for the winter? You've not heard the weather doom and gloom snow predictions for the season then?!!! Happy ploughing ;)

Going low for the winter? You've not heard the weather doom and gloom snow predictions for the season then?!!! Happy ploughing ;)

Goody goody, another excuse to get my winter tyres out :D The more snow, the better!

I second that of Floppyman. I just don't like the orange blinkers. Looks way too big on the pic. Or is the Corrado just a small sportscar? I think it is ;)

That is one purposefull looking car. They just don't build them like that anymore :( Or maybe it's just fine, as we are fortunate to have one ;)

Cheers,

redfox.

Should do, but would look terrible IMHO!

I respectfully disagree...

5785801468_ca82e46b1d_b.jpg

Oh and while we are on the subject, I'm after one if anyone has one

Edited by swiftkid

Nice pic!!! I think they will become fashion again, when everyone is tired of having the new one. They we'll see a return to old style.

As an alternative, they are now made as the old style, but logofree, if so cared for.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox