KADVR6

erectile disfunction

not me the car lol

about three times this week when i have gone to the car in the morning, the rear spolier is all the way up (morning glory lol) but it was not up when i parked it up, anyone got some idea as to why this is happening??

karl

Are you sure the spoiler was down the nights you parked it up ?

thought that the 2nd time it happened, so made sure it was 100% down last night, looks like my car has a problem lol

Could it be some pikey has been pulling it up? Infact can you pull it up manually without breaking the mechanism?

uh oh! its ya mrs sneaking out in the early hours of the morning thrashing it!!! then quickly parking up and switching off before the spoiler can come back down!! {yes shes that quick!!!} best get a cctv camera on it as evidence ;)

well yesterday i cleaned all the connections and cleaned the spoiler motor as it was a little dirty, and this morning its up again.

think theres a gremlin somewhere lol

Spoiler motor not been wired into the alarm full closure system somehow has it?!

Good call Jim! I'm not sure what wire has been breached as it were, but that does sound plausible.... it would need to be wired into the manual switch's supply somehow and also somehow connect the motor to the battery (it's normally on a switched live)......