Rustynuts

bloody scumbags

Got to my C this morning to find that my drivers side lupo aero wiper arm had been broken off over the weekend. What is wrong with people?

That's crap. At least it wasn't a wing mirror or worse. Stuff like this seems to be happening more often these days :(

At least I found the rest of the arm in the bush after work so it might weld back up. Robbing stealers want 52 quid plus VAT for ONE arm!

At least I found the rest of the arm in the bush after work so it might weld back up. Robbing stealers want 52 quid plus VAT for ONE arm!

Just mindless vandalism then :(

Real bummer, mindless c@cks .Always say the same when these posts come up. If you caught em best thing is hand held on the curb , n give it a whack with a hammer .

that sucks man, hundred of punds worth of damage can be caused in seconds because of stupid little ****ing ****s!!,.a few months ago we had people {teenagers} going around our island and seting fire to cars in random car parks, they have been caught but nothings been mentioned in the local paper, i would seriously love to catch some little cxxxt! attempting to damage my car, eye for an eye + more !!!