VR6Pete

Late Corrado VR6 Slam Panel (L041)

I require a late corrado VR6 Slam panel, the bonnet latch has jammed one mine at some point has has caused damange to the extent it's now all on the slant..

Ideally in L041, if not no big issue, must be in good condition with little / no rust, prefer item to be delivered, or if local to Stoke can arrange collection.

Thanks.

Pete

Edited by VR6Pete

I am about to swap mine for a slightly cleaner better one, the one I have would clean up fine with some effort, I just had the luxury of a mint one.

Yours for £30 if you want it, it's dark burgundy pearl and only in Wilmslow so not far from you.

Hi,

some good quality photos would be good of the rear and top of the slam pannel if ok? :)

cheers

Pete

I have one in fairly good condition from memory. It's blackberry in colour. Yours for £30 + postage if that helps (unless you are passing Berkshire that is)

Thanks,

N.

Neal, if Pete doesn't want the blackberry panel, then I'd like it please (subject to pics of condition). I live in Hampshire so could collect (although not until next week cos I go on holiday tomorrow). Would also mean that I have 2 to sell, 1 silver, 1 black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

possibly blank would be better for me if its in good conditiona scarlet_vr6? whats the condition like?

Hi Pete, just wondering if you've decided to go for any of the slam panels mentioned here and if so, which one? Or are you waiting for more photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one in bath in dbp - needs minimal attention, no bends or scrapes at all, £30 collected from bath.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Can you please pop up some pics? only problem is that its a little far for me to collect mate, if I bough it, and covered posts - would you ?

Cheers

Pete

pete, just seen your post, sorry about the delay! Can get some pics sorted but likely after xmas, any chance you could pm me if i havent sent you some in a couple of weeks and i'll make sure it happens, could potentially post it.

Tim