24V Renshaw

Show me your 16" wheels

Oz ultraleggeras 7x16

418fc6a8.jpg

That's more the sort of thing I was thinking of, purposeful and lightweight.... What tyres you running on those? Got any wider shots?

Jay

SL371070.JPG

Brock B2, 7.5's up front 9's at the back.

Got a set of these to put on mine after the winter - after seeing your pic, I can't wait!

Cheers,

Robbo

Oz ultraleggeras 7x16

418fc6a8.jpg

i been looking for a set of these for ages, they look meaner than my superleggeras especially in matt black.

i think mine are superturismos before some wheel boffin corrects me

On the subject wat does everyone think about running 6j by 16 inch wheels is 6 j to narrow and what tyre would you run on something like that ?

On the subject wat does everyone think about running 6j by 16 inch wheels is 6 j to narrow and what tyre would you run on something like that ?

Too narrow in my opinion on a 16" wheel I think.. will look like pram wheels on your car! :)

Too narrow in my opinion on a 16" wheel I think.. will look like pram wheels on your car! :)

I have 6j x 16 d90s on mine (only on the front though, 8j on the back) and aesthetically they are fine/good, although I cant say yet how it drives as im having lots of new suspension parts and tracking done this weekend so will report back once fitted and properly set-up.

That's more the sort of thing I was thinking of, purposeful and lightweight.... What tyres you running on those? Got any wider shots?

Jay

Sorry late reply, tyres are 205/40. Not the perfect fit I know. Bit of a wider shot on a dirty car. They do look much better in the flesh, the phone camera doesn't do them justice to be honest. Managed to get them cheap off eBay then just sprayed matt black with halfords spray paint :)

5f4e28d0.jpg

To be honest iys what i thought but was lying to myself because i kinda got offered a goid deal ! Iv come to my senses now and left them alone

To be honest iys what i thought but was lying to myself because i kinda got offered a goid deal ! Iv come to my senses now and left them alone

Were they 4 wheels at 6j all round, or just fronts?

Were they 4 wheels at 6j all round, or just fronts?

They was 16 x 6 j all round and to be honest the car would probably been a bit skittish on them i would have thaught ! Normal speedlines are 6 1/2 j and one drop of damp on the floor you might aswell wheel spin all the way home lol

Yeah, plus they would look rubbish at the back, although surprisingly they look ok at the front - having said that i do have my eyes peeled for 2 8j d90s to upgrade mine at some point.