Sign in to follow this  
g60_Russ

Scraped it real bad!

I went down this road I wouldnt normally go down on the way to work this morning and it was really tight/narrow with cars parked on both sides and as I pulled in between 2 cars to let a car go by i thought I was a bit close, but it seems I actually hit the other car. :( Only damaged my rear wheel arch but its quite bad - just what I didnt need!

someone hit mine when it was parked up, and I have a scratch exactly the same mate :( :mad:

Not nice bud, I've had a couple of scrapes myself and I know what it feels like... :cry:

Looking at your pic I would say that's easily repairable by any decent bodyshop without having to resort to replacing panels/etc, just a question of pennies really... :(

I had a really bad scraping (by a hit & run) not all that long ago and got it all repaired without any problems (except the large dent in the wallet :lol: ). Check the old thread for pics: http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Don't feel bad, you're not the first and you won't be the last!

Take care,

DtM.

Well im not sure if there was any damage to the other car... I didnt even know id hit it. I had my music up full whack, was still half asleep and only thought id got a bit close. I had taken a back street because there were road works on my normal route & I was late & didnt fancy sitting in traffic standing still. Im blaming the council for this :evil:

Thanks DtM,

I remember reading about your scrape a while back when it happened... How much did that cost to have fixed up then if you dont mind me asking?

bummer... I've got a near identical scratch on my front wing where I parked my car in the garage a little too literally... :oops: :roll:

Not too expensive to sort out, but a major PITA, and somewhat annoying all the same... :?

Hope you get it sorted out OK... 8)

Thanks DtM,

I remember reading about your scrape a while back when it happened... How much did that cost to have fixed up then if you dont mind me asking?

You don't want to know... trust me... you don't. :lol:

In perspective, 50% of what I payed for the car originally :(

DtM.