G60  CS

Oem oil\volt gauge

Hi

Ive mistakenly bought a LHD version of the above, anyone want it ? Its the one with Corrado on the face. There was someone selling one on the classifieds recently but I cant find the ad anymore. Does anyone know where I can find one to suit an early type RHD interior ? I kinda need it as Ive already ordered the DDI face kit so it matches my dials

thanks Simon

Hi Simon,

Two different types of twin gauge display were offered for the Corrado. The early cars had the option of a facia panel which would accept two VDO gauges. The late facelift interior Corrados had the option of a twin instrument pod which was a much more comprehensive piece of kit. The item I think you have incorrectly bought is a LHD version of the facelift instrument pod. The early and late options will only fit the respective dash they were designed for. So if you have an early car and want late instruments in the centre console you willneed to fit a late type fittings into your dash. The early gauge facia is now obsolete. The late instrument pod for RHD cars is available from ARZ in Germany. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk