ninja_motors

These front lights any good? Pics?

WHS ^^^

Original ones look good with the silver backing surround done black. IIRC, someone was selling a pair on here recently.

Cheers,

Robbo

Another vote for originals , i bought some angeleyes for mine bout year n a half ago . They lasted a month on the c ? . I got rid . Each to their own though , if we were all the same it would be pretty boring .

Took my headlights apart today, resprayed the inners with a chrome spray as they were looking tatty, washed the lenses and fitted bright white xenon direct replacement bulbs, and I'm amazed how well they look. The headlights look like new and when the lights are on there's no yellow tint, well pleased

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.758830,-1.531873

Took my headlights apart today, resprayed the inners with a chrome spray as they were looking tatty, washed the lenses and fitted bright white xenon direct replacement bulbs, and I'm amazed how well they look. The headlights look like new and when the lights are on there's no yellow tint, well pleased

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.758830,-1.531873

Why do you keep posting a google map link??

Why do you keep posting a google map link??

Probably iPhone, it a function on the tapa talk thing bloody annoying

Aaaaahhh. That would explain it. Sorry, not sure how to get rid but I'm sure someone will be able to help.

I think it's under geo tag in the tapa talk settings

I think I've done, f***ing iPhones, cheers robo22sri

I tried lights similar to yours Tooand, they look great but I found them to not be as effective as good standard bulbs.

Angel lights are OK on some corrado's. somehow one corrado can pull it off, yet another can look cheap and nasty.

FYI. the ones you shown in the link are the budget versions, ie plastic front instead of glass. In-pro are the better quality versions.

I had the same set of bulbs from the same place on my 1995 Audi Coupe for over a year before i sold it and they were fine, £11.99 for 8 bulbs you cant go wrong imoa.