KADVR6

clear side repeaters

right been looking for some clear us spec side repeaters for my car, oh what a nightmare at vw, as obviously i dont have a reg for what they would fit as they are american spec i think?? the part number on the amber ones is 191 945 119

anyone got an idea about finding out if they are available in clear??

cheers

karl

Edited by KADVR6
tits

I got a set of clear sides if your interested?

Plan was to change when I got my car painted but as I couldn't find any clear rears in time I left it standard.

PM me with an email address if you want pics etc.

The bumper lights arent repeaters, they are daytime lights. ?

yeh your right, but Nathan extended the wiring and they are now repeaters,just found these on e-bay and they look identical to the ones i have so will take a trip to GSF, and have a look at them properly http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Side-Indicator-Lamp-LH-BMW-E36-3-Series-90-00-/380376780723?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5890390fb3

cheers for the help so far guys.

I wired mine up as indicators after doing away with the side repeaters !

The Yanks seem to do clear and tinted versions, but as yet I haven't found any for sale !

Keep us posted please Karl

Im sure I seen clear ones on ebay of those. I did get a set of amber ones from TPS. they might do clear ones

I have a set of clear side markers in storage ready to go onto the car shortly.

Will get a part number off them for you later Karl. 99% sure they are geniune also.

Don't forget you need the correct bulb holders as well to slot into them. Finding these was harder than finding the side markers themselves.

I wired mine up as indicators after doing away with the side repeaters !

The Yanks seem to do clear and tinted versions, but as yet I haven't found any for sale !

Keep us posted please Karl

found some, and they should be here within the next couple of weeks hopefully?? found them on american e-bay he has the smoked ones in stock but not the clear ones for a week, are you looking for clear or smoked then Bryan as when i order mine i can add a set to my order for you so there is only one shipping cost ($29)

karl

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Im sure I seen clear ones on ebay of those. I did get a set of amber ones from TPS. they might do clear ones

TPS only do the amber ones, the clear/smoked ones are all aftermarket ones as vw never did them in anything apart from amber.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

here is the link to the smoked ones http://www.ebay.com/itm/VW-Corrado-side-bumper-marker-lights-SMK-w-LED-BULBS-/190351275887?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c51d1f76f

Karl order me some smoked ones please, then pm me how much i owe you,

cheers Bryan

ok will do as soon as the clear ones are in stock, or do you want my amber ones for less and just diy smoke them?? your call Bryan.

Thanks for the offer,but ive allready got the amber ones fitted ! which im going to use with your amber indicators !

Then for a change use my tinted indicators with the smoked ones you have just found ! lol

keep the amber indicators till you get the e-bay purchase,then send them together,

im in no hurry