1xshaunx1

Compomotive MO1777 17" x 7 1/2" group buy offer

This comes about after ringing them up to see if I they did a 17" x 7 1/2" the same shape as in the last group buy. Turns out they are just finishing a mould and are up for offering us a group buy for their first run of them.

The wheels full retail price is £210.00 each plus delivery, plus vat

with 10 sets of 4 wheels sold to forum members, we can have them for

£130.00 plus delivery plus vat thats £664.80 delivered 50% deposit up front

you can choose colour from their list, Black, Gold, Silver, White, Grey Anthracite

4 or 5 stud

choose your ET

can advise on callipar clearance.

delivery usualy 28 days form order/deposit/production start

those are my 17 X 8's in the photo, the wheels in this offer will look the same as those in the photo.

Here's the thing, closing date for the offer is mid december unless we have a rush, and we need 10 people to commit

I want a set, so 9 more names required.

What do others think

Are they all 17x7.5 or can you get 17x8 included in the group buy?

not sure I'll ask, but I think you'd be better off with the 7.5", cerb rash, even slight is near impossible to avoid with 8"

not sure I'll ask, but I think you'd be better off with the 7.5", cerb rash, even slight is near impossible to avoid with 8"

Do 16" versions of these exist?

I'm not being funny guys, but can we stick to the special offer for a new model of the wheel being made as per the title, please

I'm not being funny guys, but can we stick to the special offer for a new model of the wheel being made as per the title, please

Only a question! Another free bump . . . . .

no worries, but if they do a set would you buy one or is it, just a question. I dont want to bother James with loads of questions not about this offer if the person doesnt want a set anyway. you see

Very nice rims, I brought a set early this year of 17 x 8 and love them on my Corrado. I hope for those interested that a group buy goes ahead, as when I brought mine I had to pay a bit more but James was a very reasonable man. So go on boys, get you next set of rims cheaper than you would if you were to buy on you tod.

is there anybody interested in the 17" x 7.5". i have asked about 17" x 8" aswell and the man says if you can get 10 peolple interested he will do them at the same price mentioned at the begining of this thread. this is a good offer which ever size you go for, i can't believe there isn't more interest.

having spoken to James at Compomotive this morning, this feeler/buy will run to the end of the month ( January) at the offer price for both 7.5 x 17" or 8 x 17" and see if anyone besides me wants to commit to this offer. i will definately be ordering a set of wheels at that time because I need some, group buy or not, James did say with the time of year he's not expecting to shift 20 sets but, if a few people commit he will see what he could do on keeping near to the offer price.

if anyone has any questions regarding wheel specs, payment methods, etc, James says hell be happy to answer your calls or emails, at compomotive, 01902 311499