Sign in to follow this  
Timo.

What do I get when I join VWCCGB??

Nice membership card obviously, discount at VW dealers, sprinter.

What else? Sent my dosh away a week and a half ago. Not got anything back yet, but I was just wondering what i'll get.

ta

timo

Thats about your lot in material items...

But you will get access to club shows (which i'm glad to say the CCGB is going to try and expand on this year, especially looking to sort out a more northern venue so that Scottish members like yourself can come down and not have to travel as far), you are entitled to discounts with some insurance companies...

Thats about it really.. but its definately worth the £15 you pay without a doubt.

Oh.. you should get a CCGB sticker for your window too.

...and you can always find somebody fairly locally for a cup of tea and a shoulder to cry on when bits break off :lol: Seriously though, it's worth it for £15, you should recoup that easily on parts spending / insurance alone.

i saved the £15 within 3 days of gettin the card through the door :thumbleft: :thumb right: :thumbleft: :thumb right:

money well spent in my book

Same here, got my £15 back by simply booking a ferry to the continent with Drewes Travel, where CCGB members get a 10% discount.

Tempest

Drewes Travel?? Never heard of them.

Would be nice for someone to publish a list of places/organisations etc that give CCGB discount.

Drewes Travel?? Never heard of them.

Would be nice for someone to publish a list of places/organisations etc that give CCGB discount.

Right on the CCGB website :)

Tempest

cheers. I'm looking forward to receiving the card through the post. The money has gone out of my account but nothing through the post yet! :roll:

Hope it comes soon. Might try the insurance company with - 'but I'm a member of the VWCCGB, surely that means more discount!' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cheers

guys

simon

Took approx. 3 weeks before I received my goodie pack, so 1 week is nothing. Just sit back and relax ... 8)

Tempest

oh well, tried to get my car booked into star performance, but Jim aint there at the minute and wont be back till next tuesday!! :(

Nevermind, more time to save up the dosh!! :mrgreen:

timo

... and there's the Sprinter, the events, the discounts, the technical assistance, the knowledge that all of this costs £10 a year less than a Club GTi membership (The Porsche OC is £49 this year).

There's lots of reasons to join...

John