sexybourbon

eshaust clamps

If you're joining 2 pipes of the same bore I would use sleeve clamps from the dealer. I use Audi S3 ones which are top quality.

If you're clamping an exhast where a smaller pipe slides into a bigger one, just make sure you use the best quality, most robust clamps you can afford. Avoid cheap 99p U clamps from Halfords!

Cheers for that i didnt want to fit the exhaust and have it blowing all the time ! Not after last time with the jetex id never buy from them again nor get d&g to fit it

I think ill give the audi ones a go as i think the rear sections are the same bore but the de cat ill use some heavy duty ones

Cheers again anymore that we dont know about ??

Yep total pain in the arse tbh mine used to aswell on the valver and the one on the vr at the moment knoks on the bumper so iv had to jubilee clip it to stop it lol !! Cant beat a good bodge ! Carrots , if its a high pitched tapping on the rear beam get some thick rubber and wrap it rou d the rear beam that will stop alot of the vibration

a little bit off topic but does anyone else have a problem with joiners for 2 1/2 inch exhaust.Ive bought two of them and both end up with a 1mm crease on the bottom allowing some of the exhaust through.and these are 20-25 quid ones too so theyre not cheap

what system you getting?? as the jetex and milltek come with the clamps in the box

Its a second hand system so no clamps but its a magnex cat back and iv got a de cat to go on aswell