fla

ipod to Galaxy S2 adapter

Does something like that exist? I have an ipod connector for my car HU, just dont have an Ipod, have an S2 instead (last week). Best solution for this?

In a word, no. The ipod is a dedicated interface whereas the S2 is just a USB device.

The only solution is to have a head unit that can use USB storage, or connect the S2's headphone output to the head unit's aux in. In some cases you could hack the ipod connection to use as an aux-in, but it depends on how the interface works in that particular unit.

What HU is it?

Thanks Mikki. Its a Kenwood KVT 729, with a DVD flip up screen. I've used a friends Ipod to watch films on it, but use the USB port for music. What i was hoping for was to have the navigation app run on the DVD screen (as its much bigger) so i dont need to keep the phone on a screen sucker.

Can I just say, I know this is a bit late, but the galaxy S2 can actually output audio via the mini USB port.

Whether a connection exists to use this feature on a stereo is beyond me. To play music through my S2 to my HU I just use bluetooth streaming.