24V Renshaw

It must be something in the genes......

My 20 month old has a better car than me made from cushions and guess what sort of car he decided it was....

Needs sound!

th_3181a465.jpg

Jay

Edited by 24V Renshaw

Jay, that's brilliant, although just wait until he turns 17, he'll be after the keys to your C (assuming you still have it then)!!

He's got a good taste in cars already though!!

awesome!!

my 20month old nephew was in the back of my c the other week. he was giggling everytime i put my toe down, he loved the drive out.

even got pics off the wee sod behind the wheel pretending to shift gears with a huge grin on his face....the kid has taste

Nothing I like better than going out for a pootle with Oscar riding shotgun. We both get a few hours together, in a car we both enjoy. He's learning well.

Must be a Corrado ... you can tell as he was having a few problems with the doors.

Great vid! :)

My kids love mine too. They know it's not the best car in the world compared to a lot of the neighbours. But they adore being passengers in it for some reason. The other day when I got into the Golf with them I joked about selling the Corrado to pay for a holiday (we've not been away for years). They both almost broke down in tears and my 7 year old daughter actually jumped out of the car and spread herself over the Corrado bonnet pleading me not to sell it.

My wife still doesn't understand why we all love it. I think I may have to file for a divorce :)

Great vid :) My two boys are exactly the same- they love going out in the VR- it's a real treat to them 8)

Cushions are so versatile aren't they? :)