martinb

Do I pay up?

My 6yr old lad was asking about my Corrado the recently as he is a budding car nut and said he never see's any others. I explained to him they are quite rare and then said I would give him and extra £1.50 pocket money for every one he spotted as long as he had either a witness or a picture, a challenge he gladly accepted.

I have paid up for 2 genuine spots (one of which was a mates one when we went to see him after I had completely forgotten about our agreement) over the past few weeks. Tonight he brought his little camera too me with a picture of a red Corrado he had taken and demanded £1.50, I was about to pay but then got suspicious as i noticed the car had US spec bumpers on, so I checked the details on the camera and saw the pic had been taken just a few mins earlier! At this point he ran off giggling and after catching him and tiggling him a bit, the little bugger admitted he got the image from google! Now I'm undecided whether to pay up as part of me is very impressed that he thought of this....the other part of me is extremely concerned that he is able to almost scam me at 6!!!

Does he deserve his £1.50 extra pocket money?

Good skills youngster. Of course you pay, you don't want to crush his entrepreneur abilities. You could always put the money into a pot to save for his own C.

I think his ingenuity deserves £1.50, but perhaps only once! Very resourceful indeed :) Nice game too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should all arrange to go round to his house and park up outside :D ;)

Or simply get Martin to pay us all a pound each not to turn up ;) Win win