Sign in to follow this  
devnull

Low profile radiator fans?

Does anyone know of any low-profile radiator fans that can be used in place of the oversized fan in a VR6? Mine's got some chips and starting to make some noise so I'll probably replace it during my overhaul here. If I could, I'd like to get one that's a bit smaller in terms of depth if there is one that's known to fit... Thanks!

have a look at deman tweeks they sell quite a lot of universal fans which are quite slim,

some of them are cheaper than what ppl ask for the twin VR ones second hand :mad:

I checked their website and they don't seem to have much in the way of radiator fans listed. I did choose the US site, though, so perhaps that alters their selection... I was also curious if there are any specific manufacturers people have seen / fitted themselves into a VR. Thanks for the reference to DT :)

:?:

Demon tweeks do facet rad fans I got one on my G60 got rid of the cowling that the fan used to sit in, and that horrible large motor mine is about 1 1/2" in total depth so have a load of room in that area now :D