st4stokie

My Project

Come on Bud, this has got to be the laziest Projects thread ....... we all like white C's so tell tell :thumbleft: !!

Only gave just over £400 for it. Needs quite alot of work doing on it. Lowering to start with as its sitting higher than a Defender 90. Got a set of coilovers waiting to be fitted for that. Needs full respray as although it is a genuine white C someone has sprayed it in an awful pearl white which looks pink in must lights and at most angels (not picked up on pics). Interior is abit tatty too so needs sorting. Other than that its a good car with VR6 conversion. Engine is sweet as a nut and had all the chains done before being fitted.

COUPE16V I'm in cheadle quite alot mate but not in the C as its sorn at the mo. I'm running a white caddy on 19" LM's and on its arse. Had 25th Anni before that N13L VW number plate

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Only gave just over £400 for it. Needs quite alot of work doing on it. Lowering to start with as its sitting higher than a Defender 90. Got a set of coilovers waiting to be fitted for that. Needs full respray as although it is a genuine white C someone has sprayed it in an awful pearl white which looks pink in must lights and at most angels (not picked up on pics). Interior is abit tatty too so needs sorting. Other than that its a good car with VR6 conversion. Engine is sweet as a nut and had all the chains done before being fitted.

COUPE16V I'm in cheadle quite alot mate but not in the C as its sorn at the mo. I'm running a white caddy on 19" LM's and on its arse. Had 25th Anni before that N13L VW number plate

Pretty sure I've seen the caddy about, Very nice.

I only live in Ipstones and I go through on my way to stafford uni almost every day

Oli.

Nice Corr U have there ! I also have a white Corrado G60 in Estonia.

My car look like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50541[/ATTACH]