fla

Car mats, audi oil & battery gauges, engine beam, floodlights etc

Fed up with ebay timewasters, just need to get rid of this lot. If you feel anyting is unreasonably priced please do make a suggestion:

1. Corrado mats, black with blue VR6 logo, blue piping, excellent condition - £40+ postage

2. Corrado mats, VW originals bought recently from Volksworld13 on here, black with white Corrado lettering as new - £40+postage SOLD

3. 2-relay uprated loom - £25 posted SOLD

4. Sealey engine beam - excellent condition, £45 collection only as its heavy!

5. 2x250W (240V) floodlights with frames, bought and never opened! £20 + postage

6. Polished stainless battery cover with VW logo laser cut into it - £10 posted SOLD

7. Audi tt auto brake pedal, brand new but modified to fit. I've made an adapter plate which needs to be screwed into the brake pedal £10 posted

8. Phaeton brake pedal cover (same style as TT pedals) - brand new, think i still have the box - £15 posted

9. 15" ATS multispoke wheels with tyres, good condition, not show standard though, minor kerbing. 4x100 et 35 with 195/50/15 tyres £80 collected NO LONGER FOR SALE

10. Alloy billet handbrake handle, carbon fibre insert, boxed, brand new £12 posted

11. dash vent covers x2 - that sit on top of the dash - free

12. Green cigarette lighter filter - £5 posted

13. 8mm blue Magnecor leads - £55 posted SOLD

14. Interior/Exterior thermometer - £4 posted SOLD

15. Interior blue/green stick-on moveable leds, plug into 12V socket £3 posted SOLD

16. Audi temp battery and oil pressure gauge - £45 posted

Both sets of mats will be washed again before sale assuming its not too cold!

Edited by fla

need to shift the mats quickly as I have been offered some nice beige ones! Floodlights will be good for anyone working on their car right now or for those late night stints.

bump - please feel free to make offers.

An addition:

8mm blue Magnecor leads - £55 posted

will get some pics and post them up shortly. Stuey, the lights are still boxed so i can send you a pic of the photo on the box if that helps?

+1

Are the matts in new condition? any pics of the Corrado ones?

thanks

Yes, excellent condition, will get some pics today for you.

pics as below, do let me know if you want any more of other items, although I'm sure you know what they look like.

The ceiling vent is reflecting in the battery - perhaps illustrates the finish?

Stuey, lamps are 500W each not 250

black mats and uprated loom sold, everything else still available. Make me an offer, I cant buy anything else until these are all gone :(

list updated, Audi oil pressure, temps and battery gauges added. I have removed the orange tint on one gauge (gauge and needle) and needle has been given a white tint (base) but i have an original one if you want that instead.

will get some pics of the gauges shortly, but i'm sure you know what they look like. I've also cut a leather surround for the fascia, which can be used either suede side up or nappa as the plan was to cover the centre console in leather.

The lights are still boxed i'm afraid so the only shot is of the label. Typical hoarder!

pic of the gauges attached on first page - i've got the white needled gauge in there but will remove and fit an orange one for the sale. Also, the suede surround can be turned over if you want a nappa leather finish instead.