24V Renshaw

Wanted - Nice Exhaust for my VR, what you got?

After trying to remove the lambda probe last night and having a general look over my exhaust I have decided I want to replace it with a nice stainless system.

So what have you got to Sell. Miltek, Magnex, Jetex, Supersprint etc..?

Cheers

Jay

Not a fan of long life I am afraid. Am seriously tempted by the bonnet as its in the right colour, but I don't "need" one and it's a long way to come...

Hi Jay,

I have a two box magnex VR system (three if you include the small resonator behind the equally small CAT - though I am not sure if the CAT is Magnex, other aftermarket, or a sports CAT of some type) that I don't need if that helps?

Btw, if you are still looking, the part number for a lambda is 021 906 265E

Cheers.

i wont know till tonight, but i have got a Full stainless miltek cat back setup, with stock looking tailpipe (single oval). pm me if ya interested, and i'll get back to you later......

out of the magnex/jetex/milltek exhausts most commonly used on the corrados the milltek's just arent a great fit, had one fitted on my first corrado and it was always banging, and went into midland vw about 6 times until even they got ****ed off with it and just swapped it for a jetex.

To be honest I think exhausts are more about the thought and time spent fitting them than anything else, but I will have to wait and see. Plus at £100 it's worth a punt :)

Hope it wasnt that one from ebay as it had a kinked pipe it. Might be ordering a Jetex 2 box for mine to keep the OE exhaust in good condition as Ive got a feeling they are going to become like hens teeth. Thats my reasoning anyway.

At £100 you can't go wrong :)

Last time I looked on Etka, OEM exhausts were something like £700 from the CAT back. I really hope mine doesn't let go!!

To be honest I think exhausts are more about the thought and time spent fitting them than anything else, but I will have to wait and see. Plus at £100 it's worth a punt :)

I agree took a bit of time but my miltek is a good fit with no issues ...............yet !