trevyt

early "g" 1990 white 1.8 16v corrado breaking

hi

my corrado has got to go to fund new diesel so have decided to break it to get the most out of it .

its white with grey interior. 1990 on a g plate

here is a direct link for pic

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/trevyt1964/corrado/

All parts are available.I will list some of the parts ,but please contact me with your requests.

all prices are plus the postage, or your welcome to collect from somerset .

Thanks Trevor

Some of the parts ....

Front indicators £18.00 each - now sold

Front foglamps £25.00 each - o/s sold still have n/s sold

Front headlamps £45.00 each - now sold

Front spoiler 90mm good £25.00 (but does have a crack in it) sold

Full set of outer rubbing stripps £45.00 sold

Doors £20.00 each (this includes window mech both have dents and no wing mirrors or locks/handles) if you only want mech will do for same price. drivers side sold still have passenger side

Front wings £25.00 (passenger side good) £15 drivers side (does have a dent) and both will have repeaters with them. (drivers side sold) passenger side sold

Good front bonnet £30.00 (few stone chips)

Tailgate £15.00 (no spoiler or motor/linkage slight rust where spoiler sits )

rear spoiler and motor £25

Rear no plate plinth £10.00 (it is cracked a bit) sold

complete set of fixings for rear number plate plinth (gen vw) £25

Rear lights full set £20.00 sold

full interior grey (drivers seat worn ) £25 - - now sold

door cards £5 for the set - now sold

early speaker door covers (one is slightly cracked but you cant see when on ) £20 - now sold

Early grille & badge £30.00 (new grille) sold

Sunroof motor £20.00

wiper & indicator stalks £7.50 ea sold

Dash switches £10.00 each (all work) still got some ask?

16v gearbox £50.00

o/s outer door handle £30 - now sold

n/s outer door handle £30 sold

Exhaust system .great condition £60 - now £40 sold

front bumper £25 (paint problems) sold

rear bumper £25 (point problems)

o/s & n/s drive shafts 30 pounds each (n/s side might need cv inner boots replacing but will include one )

Roof mouldings £35.00 the pair

Rear view mirror £5.00

interior light (black) £5.00 (all works) sold

Rear "corrado" badge £10.00 (thats all 3 )

rear grey parcel shelf (great condition c/w straps) £30 sold

scuttle panel cover all 3 pieces great condition £10 each (have 2 of them) sold

radiator (only used for 5 months from new ) £15

radiator cowl and fan £15

set of "ROK" coilovers( only done 60 miles on them) c/w new rear top mounts and vr6 corrado front top mounts c/w spanners £100 - -now sold

nearly new power steering pump (no pulleys) 41mm shaft length (will check) £30 sold

will put more up later and if you require pics please ask.

more bits

pedal bos £25 - now sold

clutch master cylinder (only fitted 4 months ago) £30 sold

clutch slave cylinder (only fitted 4 months ago) £20 - - now sold

brake master cylinder (fitted 6 months ago) £25 sold

new never fitted standard front discs and pads (never fitted just have painted the hub black to stop rusting to quick) £35

front hubs complete £25 each sold

rear suspension strut complete £10 each sold

power steering pipes and reserve (one from rack to pump new and got another new one from rack to reserve just flexi pipe ) £35 sold

clocks (sold)

aerial - now sold

radiator expansion tank - now sold

you can contact me either pm or ring/text 07752418469 cheers Trevor

Edited by trevyt
updated

Where you located?

All parts are available.I will list some of the parts ,but please contact me with your requests.

Thanks Trevor

Fair bit from Paisley :crazyeyes:

Thanks Trevor

Fair bit from Paisley :crazyeyes:

None so blind as those who will not see..... Yup it's more than a days walk.

Unfortunately that's about 400 odd miles away. I'm interested in front bumper, drivers wing and drivers side indicator, Could you post pics of bumper and wing to see the paint problem and dent? Will move on from there if you are able to post/courier them to Paisley..

Wullie

Same here, i'm looking t the bonnet & hoping there is a postal service which wouldn't charge double the amount of the item to post it to Cumbria. I'll look up the weight & dimensions online and price it up myself and get back to you if you can in fact be bothered to post something so big?

Unfortunately that's about 400 odd miles away. I'm interested in front bumper, drivers wing and drivers side indicator, Could you post pics of bumper and wing to see the paint problem and dent? Will move on from there if you are able to post/courier them to Paisley..

Wullie

i will take some pics if not raining tom so you can see and find what the postage will cost the worst prob with panels is they tend to throw about and could cause damage, but would wrap them well and if your prepared to take the risk will give it a go :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Same here, i'm looking t the bonnet & hoping there is a postal service which wouldn't charge double the amount of the item to post it to Cumbria. I'll look up the weight & dimensions online and price it up myself and get back to you if you can in fact be bothered to post something so big?

the bonnet will take some pics and put up will pack well and will have a look at prices to and see if we can do the business :)

Development. Being of a recently retired nature and having the time and inclination, the mate and me have kinda decided that it would be a nice wee run in the campervan (in a totally bloke kind of way) down to Somerset and that type of kinda area. Thus, depending on pics of the bits I want, it may be possible to pick up parts for anyone who buys parts off of trevyt as long as they can meet on the M5/ M6 corridor back to Paisley.

Development. Being of a recently retired nature and having the time and inclination, the mate and me have kinda decided that it would be a nice wee run in the campervan (in a totally bloke kind of way) down to Somerset and that type of kinda area. Thus, depending on pics of the bits I want, it may be possible to pick up parts for anyone who buys parts off of trevyt as long as they can meet on the M5/ M6 corridor back to Paisley.

nice day today after the rain of yesterday :) direct link in first post, should work ok if not try copy and paste in new browser window and if that dont work give up and have a beer instead :) cheers trevor

Definitely interested in the drivers wing, much better than the mangled mess on mine. I'll have to look into travel arrangements so will get back to you when I know what I'm doing. Will probably be in the next couple of weeks if I can manage it.

Hi Trevor I am interested in the window mech for the drivers door (if its not electric windows) how much for postage?

Cheers Simon

Hi Trevor I am interested in the window mech for the drivers door (if its not electric windows) how much for postage?

Cheers Simon

hi simon they are electric ones but if your interested could do you a bundle for both mechs, switches and wiring to make yours electric? let me know?

Hi Trevor think I will pass on the elec mech, want to keep the car as original as possible. Are you selling the clocks at all. If so what is the mileage on it?

Thanks Simon

Hi Trevor think I will pass on the elec mech, want to keep the car as original as possible. Are you selling the clocks at all. If so what is the mileage on it?

Thanks Simon

the mileage on the clocks is around the 176000 mark can tell exact mileage if you need it? cheers

Do you have the 1st aid kit in the back seats stil?? also how much for just the centre hump/seat divider on the back seats?

Sam

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Do you have the 1st aid kit in the back seats stil?? also how much for just the centre hump/seat divider on the back seats?

Sam

sorry sam no i have not got the first ad kit no more and i am selling the whole interior for £25 but if you want the arm rest? from the back seat will do that for £25 plus postage and then i can just dump the rest of the seats, let me know? cheers trevor

HI Trevor did you manage to find out if the speedo was cable driven?

no not yet keeps chucking it down with rain but i am sure it is coz when i put a new clutch in had to take out the cable drive but it is on my to do list :)

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

HI Trevor did you manage to find out if the speedo was cable driven?

no not yet keeps chucking it down with rain but i am sure it is coz when i put a new clutch in had to take out the cable drive but it is on my to do list :)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

bit of a stutter there :)

Hi Trev

Should be heading your way on the weekend of 14th and 15th of the month, weather permitting, to pick up the wing if that would be OK with you.

If you are still interested in the bonnet let me and trevyt know as I am heading down there to pick up stuff and passing tour way on the way home. Final collection of the bonnet can be worked out as we go.