trevyt

early "g" 1990 white 1.8 16v corrado breaking

Any luck with the speedo Trevor? Am looking to get the old valver on the road as soon as! Cheers

yep is cable drive and found bulbs and the mileage is 167138 lower that i thought, have sent you pm on payment details

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Do you have and door speaker covers? Looking for an early drivers side one

hi have got both sides don't really want to sell one but can do the pair posted for £25 (the drivers side does have a crack in it but you cant tell its broken unless you push it let me know if you want them

cheers

I think the car i got on the 2nd belonged to ubermoose, just to let you know.

If you are still interested in the bonnet let me and trevyt know as I am heading down there to pick up stuff and passing tour way on the way home. Final collection of the bonnet can be worked out as we go.

I think the car i got on the 2nd belonged to ubermoose, just to let you know.

ok thanks for the info cheers

hi have got both sides don't really want to sell one but can do the pair posted for £25 (the drivers side does have a crack in it but you cant tell its broken unless you push it let me know if you want them

cheers

hmm, I wanted a unmolested one realy... are they grey or black? I'm needing the grey ones

hmm, I wanted a unmolested one realy... are they grey or black? I'm needing the grey ones

they are grey ones but if its not your cup of tea better off to leave them just trying to be honest n my description cheers :)

they are grey ones but if its not your cup of tea better off to leave them just trying to be honest n my description cheers :)

can you send me a picture please? you have pm

Thanks for the pictures dude... I'll take those speaker covers for £20 delivered?

how about we split the difference at £22.50 ????????

Hi Trevyt - Need an offside external door handle plus post to London. Let me know if you still have it.

Best, Doug Belton.

hi can do it for £35 delivered to your door for the drivers side door handle, let me know if you wish to proceed,

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

deal! you have PM

have pm you with details cheers

Hi Trevyt - Thats all fine. Just checking it comes with a key. If so I'll send you the details.

Mamba103.

hi it does not come with a key but can get on cut for an extra £4 if you want this let me know and will send payment details to you cheers :)

Hi mate, ill take that power steering pump please!

Is that £30 posted?

Hi mate, ill take that power steering pump please!

Is that £30 posted?

have sent you pm :)

Yes to a total of £39.00. Let me have your payment details. Also let me know if you are going to send it post or courier.

Mamba 103.

Yes to a total of £39.00. Let me have your payment details. Also let me know if you are going to send it post or courier.

Mamba 103.

have sent you payment detail cheers

front arms available?

hi andy

do you mean the wishbone? ( yes got these gen vw new old stock ones never fitted £30 for the pair) or front shocks ? (need these for myself ) let me know cheers :)

hi andy

do you mean the wishbone? ( yes got these gen vw new old stock ones never fitted £30 for the pair) or front shocks ? (need these for myself ) let me know cheers :)

i do indeed mean the wishbones yeh, could you send me some pictures please..

cheers,

andy