VW_OwneR_85

need to freshen up rear lights!

Ah! So nicer lights did come around. Really a shame that Karmann and VW did not put them into production via Hella or someone else. A bit funny since they came out for both Mk. II and III Golfs and Jetta.

Hmm, a painted numberplate holder as well...

Would like a set though as I find the standard a tad boring and not so sporty. Leds plus tint sounds like worth a try. Don't want something flashy or japscrap like, just a bit nicer. I my humble view all the clear lights with crome inserts and I don't know what looks horrible, and makes the car look like a plastic toy kit from china (china not meant nicely). ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.

If you want a set of rear rear lights try Leon263 on here, the best i've seen.

IMG_0113.jpg

Would love to except I have had all reds for a while now and they are brighter than standards

IMG_0857.jpg

What LEDs did you use. Any extra detail would be good considering there are so many available? cheers

I've got some aftermarket clear lights on the classifieds for cheaps if you want to have a practice ;) Starting with clear ones is probably better on the brightness front than trying to get orange plastic tinted red without going too dark.

Stone

A question: Those leds are they lighting white, green or orange?

I've been to a carshop, and they don't speak about the resistor thing, so is that needed?

Cheers,

Redfox.