Sign in to follow this  
predator

pitstop developments

me and a friend had our cars booked in at pitstops ,one for a charger rebuild the other for a tune up it was for last wednesday 17th we could not get any answer from the phones they had our no ,s but diden't ring to let us know what was going on.we went down their from north london but could not find it ,and still know answer from the phone.so we wasted a days wages and petrol money.thats not good customer service in my book

its not like the pitstop guys to be like that...beavis?? :roll:

I'm sure they have a genuine explanation for what happened. :wink:

Sanj.

They're both pretty much the same people Majik.

They work together anyway. I think Pitstop have a superb reputation though.

aren't they both sharing the same space anyway? i always thought so... :?:

Adjoining units, so far as I'm aware.

we arranged it with steve ,but spoke to darren at the guilford meet but he didn't seem to know anthing about it

May have been a BT problem ??

Have you sent beavis (Steve) a pm ?

Darren may not have been aware of you booking as G-werks & Pitstop are different companies.

i think a communication error must of happened...steves not likely to mess anyone about, not that i know him..but he's very well known on porka.net as i used to own a polo mk4 before this...as for darren (G-werks)..hes more well known on here as he mainly deals with the corrado side of things...I'm sure they'll sort you out mate. :mrgreen:

hi mate its darren here. steve was waiting for you to arrive on wednesday and was contuinally jumping to his phone every time it rang thinking it was you guys asking for the final directions to get to the workshop..

yes we spoke at guildford but as said above we book our own work in as we have enough room not to have to worry about double booking etc.

all i can think of is that there must of been some confusion on numbers or somthing like that please dont be put of by this confusion and im sure steve will make up any inconviences to yourself ...

we rang both the numbers in the back of the performance vw mag so many times the keys on my phone have worn out . it just went straight on to the answer phone just like somone who doesent want to be contacted

we rang both the numbers in the back of the performance vw mag so many times the keys on my phone have worn out . it just went straight on to the answer phone just like somone who doesent want to be contacted

For gods sake! They are decent guys and Darren has already tried to explain already and offered an apology on their part.

Alright so you might have been put out - should you not have checked before you left?

calm down VR6...the guys must be a little miffed after they left without calling pitstop...i'm pretty sure if they contacted steve now they'll be ok. :lol:

Must be a phone problem...can't be them ignoring you...after all its all business and reputation they have to think about...don't want a Jabbasport rep happening after all, these guys have superchargers constantly on their brains...they care about the cars not just about the money...i think you need to speak to em mate to put your mind at rest.

I wouldn't exactly say its their fault that you couldn't find the place.

No offence but putting a grievence like this straight into a public forum is pretty lame. You could have kept it to PM, talked to the guys, rearranged for a different day and cleared the problem up.

Good going.

Hello, I'm quite distressed to read this. We are a business who like to uphold our reputation, we pride ourselfs on being honest and upfront with customers. Myself Liam and Darren keep a diary between us as so we do not overbook work as so everybody gets 100% attention to their cars when they come to us and we are not rushing about trying to juggle jobs sacrificing workmanship. Bearing inmind we have a avarage of 5-15 cars come in a week for various work this is essential for a smooth opperation

Wednesday Liam was at the unit from 7.30am, myself from 10.30am and Darren in and out in passing until 8pm in the evening. Anyone who has booked an appointment with us we have not failed to keep, their are countless customers on this forum alone who will validate this claim. I can assure you I would answer your call, at the end of the day by ignoring it i'm effectivly ignoring the prospect of earning money, which in anybodys book does not make sence. We work long unothodox hours to keep customers happy, this evening we have been working until 10pm to complete customers car and keep people happy, we regularly work from early until late evening to keep customers happy. It is completly againced our ethics to brush off customers being it wheather they are spending £1 or £1000.

I can understand you are frustrated for having a wasted trip and obviously though you posting on this forum to vent your frustrations ilustrates this this. I can honsetly say a msiunderstanding like this has never happened before or for that matter will happen again. If you are still intending to have the work carried out I will gladly refund you the petrol you have used on your wasted trip and do the work on yor car at a discounted rate. I will reitterate this is a isolated case and there would be many simular post to yours from angery customers if we were to let people down on a regular basis.

Oh i thought Pitstop Developments were based up North near Birmingham...can someone fill me in please?

Oh i thought Pitstop Developments were based up North near Birmingham...can someone fill me in please?

we have let the nothern monkey move down south with us ... :lol:

definately mustve been a problem with phones. the guys are always more than willing to help. i was even on the phone to steve on saturday evening when he shouldve been getting ready to go out!! theyre top blokes. by the way, steve, if you read this my car dont do that thing when its cold , seems to get worse when it warms up. does this narrow anything down? getting the fuel filter today and ill see you on friday. bright and early ( i hope, if the m25 behaves itself )

And for those of us who don't live at least 300 miles north of London, I can assure you that Birmingham is not "up North". Geographically it may be north of London but as part of GB it is in the Midlands region, implying therefore that its in the middle.

If you think a two hour pansy drive to Birmingham is taking you to the northern climes of this country then I suggest you get the 'raddo warmed-up and spend a pant wetting 13 hours driving up to Bonnie Scotland and melting it up the west coast. Nice.

Any other trivial nit-picking required.....