VR6Pete

Full Closure no longer works

Since I have done my OBD2 conversion, my full closure no longer works, I have a clifford concept fitted, and dont recall removing any wires from the engine harness etc.... that could affect this...

any ideas of things I can try or is this a job for a pro?

Cheers

Pete

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

sorry, when I say full closure, usually i hit the lock / alarm button my doors lock, sunroof and windows close....

now I know my central locking randomly is sticking, but I think it could be the drivers side door sticking a little in the mechonism... ?

Similar thing happened to my Toad i606 when my battery went flat. You'll need to program the Alarm's locking pulse again. Best get a Clifford expert to look at it. 10 minute job.

Hopefully it is simple as that! It hadn't been connected to battery alot recently and when I ever I disarm the system the alarm and start the car the alarm light flashes a number of times and then goes off... Hopefully it's an error code of some description but seems I may need an expert :)

Sounds plausible... Not sure where the battery would be though :) ....

So if anyone knows of any alarm experts around stoke on Trent please do let me know :)

Do you know if the batteries recharge when the car is on battery / running - or is it a case when it's depleted that I need a new one?

Cheers

Cheers matey :) it gives me a starting point with this... Not sure if it's an easy job to re-program? Maybe I'll have a read on the net!