VR6

85k | VR6 | £2.8k

Hmmm - mine is 60K - hat to think what it's worth now compared to 3 years ago when I bought it - ah well, won't be selling in any case.

Feck off :lol:

It is an odd one though. Seems to be some US spec, if not the whole car. I think the LSD is just a mistake but could be wrong.

Steering wheel is on the left, so appears to be a US import. LSD - he probably means the laughable "traction control" :D

US spec VR6s got the 3.68 final drive as standard because performance was so poor :lol:

Absolutely!

In fact, a combination of cheese, ham and gravlax would be perfectly acceptable :salute:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

According to the seller, it's NOT the one in the picture. So it's UK spec.

Just Rock cars really. Nowhere to go really so they don't clock up much mileage. Wear and tear is obviously still an issue though - it's the starts and stops that contribute rather than clocking up 100 mile journeys at a time.

Imitation crab? What's that? Sort of like a hamster with some extra legs glued on and big pincers?

According to the seller, it's NOT the one in the picture. So it's UK spec.

Riiiight. That makes sense :scratch: Bit like signing up to a dating site with Brad Pitt's picture instead of your own, which I believe is how you bagged your lady Tom?

:lol:

No, my usual method concerns rohypnol and several hundred metres of duct tape.

I asked him about the LSD and apparently it came with the car as standard. So either he's confusing it with the rudimentary traction control, as you say. Or it does genuinely had an LSD and he thinks it's standard. My guess; the former.

Either way, my intention behind posting it up was to give people a heads up about a potentially low mileage VR.