Supercharged Will

Supercharged Will's Corrado VR6

Car @ Edition38

New front-end, extended spoiler and tweaked stance.

01_E38_cwill_01.jpg

02_E38_cwill_02.jpg

Randomly parked opposite my old A5 at Edition38! ;)

I like your steering wheel :)

what seats are they?

your gear knob looks rather familiar too! does it have a small circular recess on the top for a sticker & allen key bolts around the edge? I have a feeling I have the very same in my VR

I like your steering wheel :)

what seats are they?

your gear knob looks rather familiar too! does it have a small circular recess on the top for a sticker & allen key bolts around the edge? I have a feeling I have the very same in my VR

Seats are Recaro Sportster CS. The gear knob does have allen keys round the top but no sticker.

Seats are Recaro Sportster CS. The gear knob does have allen keys round the top but no sticker.

mine is also missing a sticker but has the recess there for one

I was going to post the link to my build thread but the pictures which were attached have disappeared :(

no idea why or where they have gone as I thought attached pictures were permanent? Jim - any clues on to why they have gone pls?

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

mine is also missing a sticker but has the recess there for one

I was going to post the link to my build thread but the pictures which were attached have disappeared :(

no idea why or where they have gone as I thought attached pictures were permanent? Jim - any clues on to why they have gone pls?

Also better to host the images and use the url when posting.

Also better to host the images and use the url when posting.

oh ok - I thought the opposite as I often see threads where the imagebucket, for example, photo links no longer work

Nice seats :)

Re: missing pictures, you're not alone - my thread also has missing images.. not sure when they disappeared, but all the attached images in my thread have gone.

I did post a message for the admins in one of the other sections, but no one's replied

Nice seats :)

Re: missing pictures, you're not alone - my thread also has missing images.. not sure when they disappeared, but all the attached images in my thread have gone.

I did post a message for the admins in one of the other sections, but no one's replied

Jim has seen it joe & replied

I mentioned mine on there too as im sure they were there recently

If you move images to a different folder within the image hosting site, the link no longer works. May account for some of the missing pics.....